Re: FTP site

The problem is not the server being up or down.  When it is up, I am not
able to connect because the server cannot reverse-resolve my hostname.

Connected to ike.egr.msu.edu.
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection
ftp>

Connected to santanni.cc.gatech.edu.
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection
ftp>

These servers both cannot resolve my hostname.  I am not alone with this
problem, there are many people that use dial-up connections experiencing
the same thing.

-Matt