Re: alternative ftp sites

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, dpk wrote:

>    Does anyone know of an alternative site that has
>    the debian packages that I might try?
>
>    Many thanks,
>
>    Katharine Osborne
>
> Katharine,
> Try debian.egr.msu.edu (ftp.mi.us.debian.org is another name for it).

It would be nice if whoever maintains the README.mirrors list would update
it to include some of the newer mirrors and delete those which have
disappeared (although I see that llug.sep.bnl.edu is back!)

It would also be very helpful if the list could indicate sites which have
http or NFS enabled, plus those sites which mirror /incoming.

Bob

----