Driver for SCSI-card "Iwill SIDE2935UW"

I have an Iwill-SCSI-Card "SIDE2935UW" (see http://www.iwill.com.tw/).
Under DOS, Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0 it works very good. Now I wont
to install the a Debian-Linux-Distribution (1.3.1), but it dosen't
works.

The distribution is on a CD and the CD is connected with the SCSI-Card.
The LINUX-Partiton is on a IDE-Drive (/dev/hdd). I boot the PC from the
CD-drive with the Debian-CD (it's from "CHIP Extra Ratgeber - Linux für
Einsteiger und Profis" 1/98). After initalize the Linux partiton on the
HD, the setup wont to select the CD interface type. If I select SCSI
means the setup, there are no SCSI interface. I has a driver for the
Linux-Distribution Red Hat 4.0 (download from the Iwill-Homepage) but I
couldn't install this driver.

I couldn't found a driver for the Iwill SCSI-card SIDE2935UW on
internet. Can you tell me, were I found this driver?

Thank you for your help and I hope, that I can install your
distribution.

Greetings from Zurich
Bernhard Tinner

e-mail: bernhard.tinner@swisslife.ch