Re: squake not working

In article <[🔎] 3592AD87.53461983@bdsinc.com>, Jens B. Jorgensen
<jjorgens@bdsinc.com> writes
>Unfortunately, SVGA does not stand for "standard VGA". SVGAlib, which is what

I know, but it does have a standard VGA mode.

Anyway, running ldconfig as someone else suggested has fixed it  :-)

However, it's currently in 320x200 (I think)  :-(
Does anyone have any idea what a modeline for 400x300 and/or 640x480
and/or anything else should be (I have a NeoMagic video card)?

Thanks
Ian
--
Ian Lynagh - ian@lynagh.demon.co.uk
http://home.sol.no/~balchen/igloo/

I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven't got the guts to bite
people themselves.