Re: squake not working

Unfortunately, SVGA does not stand for "standard VGA". SVGAlib, which is what
squake runs under, doesn't have support for NeoMagic because NeoMagic won't give
out technical info about their cards freely. There are commercial X Servers for
NeoMagic boards so maybe you could use xquake with one of them. Even then, xquake
may rely on XFree86-specific extensions so this might not work either. It would
be a great help to the linux community if you would register your discontent with
NeoMagic.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com