Re: squake not working

This is a problem w/ your svgalib (the libc5 version).  Apparently the
package is not running ldconfig like it is supposed to.  As root type
'ldconfig'.  This reloads your list of shared libraries.  After this
squake should work.  If not, please run 'ldd squake.real' in the
directory where squake.real is and send the output to this list.  I
think it is either /usr/bin or /usr/games/.