Re: connect to Samba from DOS

Steve Mayer <smayer@rtd.com> wrote:
> Paul,
>
>   Try ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/Clients/LANMAN/
>
>   There should be four disk images there that give you a the DOS
> LanManager client.  This should work.
>
>   You can also use Lantastic 7.0 with the encapsulated NetBIOS and SMB
> support.

This works quite well. I have installed Windows 95 and Windows NT in
computers booted with a DOS floppy disk and with this client installed
to connect to a Samba (or NT server) that is sharing the Windows 95 or
NT CD-ROM.

There's a client on that same place that is only 2 disks, IIRC. That's
the client I used.

Good luck!

E.-

--