Sound (with E)................

Hi,

I have my soundcard configured as a module. When i start X, with E, all
the sound go good. If i want to here the time, i put saytime in a term
and linux said:

opening /dev/audio: Device or resource busy

even if i stop using E with sound.I cant dis-module it:

 --> rmmod sound
rmmod: sound: Device or resource busy

I have try to exit X.
But i can play cd.

After using E (with sound), should i restart my system every time to
play with programs that use /dev/audio ?? (How can i fix this?)

I have seen, audio software for win95 is getting very, very good. But i
have some troubles to find good sound application for linux. Where can i
start to search for it??

Thanks, Phillip Neumann
filsin@bigfoot.com