Re: xplaycd probs

What problems? If you have detected any 'real' problems its worth submitting a
bug report. But it may be worth discussing problems on this list first. How
else can we expect software to improve unless the developers get good quality
feedback.

I recently installed mtools-lite and xplaycd works well for me.

(I am in the process of setting up smail/fetchmail/exmh, so this mail may look
a bit strange).