Re: xplaycd probs

The version of mctools-lite I am using is the default one in hamm
(v970129-5). The problems I encounter as follows:
1) When ejecting the tray pops out and then immediatly pops in again.
2) When switching to another desktop (I'm using icewm) xplaycd simply
stops playing after a while.
3) Selecting random play works, but it will only play from track
   1, no matter where in the playlist it happens to be. (This is an old
problem, and also happened under my old RH installation)
4) Sometimes when it reaches the end of a CD it will continue playing a
   previous track.

Equipment is a standard ATAPI drive, with the problems appearing under
both 2.0.34/35 and 2.1.125.

As I have never filed a bug (I'm too well aware that odds are that it's
not a bug, just me being stupid, or not having read the correct FM :) I'm
wary of wasting developers time with false bug reports.

Is mc-tools actively being developed, or is it merely treading water?

As an aside it would be nice if it had support for getting info from a
cddb host.

Cheers
	Dave the meek bug-reporter

--