Re: PINE config

there is a secion in the code that contains this paragraph:

#  Define this if you want to be sure to not allow users to change their
#  From header line when they send out mail. Even if you don't define
#  this the default is to not allow From to be changed. The user would
have
#  to edit (by hand) "allow-changing-from" into their .pinerc feature list
#  or the sys-admin would have to include it in the default feature-list.
#  Even after that, the user still has to include it in either their
#  default-composer-hdrs or customized-hdrs to get at it. Instead of
#  defining NEVER_ALLOW_CHANGING_FROM, an easier way of preventing From
#  changing is to put the feature "no-allow-changing-from" in the
#  /usr/local/lib/pine.conf.fixed file.
#/* #define NEVER_ALLOW_CHANGING_FROM /* probably not needed */

so in the feature-list section I added:

        allow-changing-from

at the bottom in .pinerc (note that you have to do this by hand, there
isn't a config option to allow it) and then in the setup -> config section
I did this:

   customized-hdrs=From: Kevin Conover <mconover@erols.com>,

try that and see if it's what you're looking for.

--
kc

Kevin Conover: mconover@erols.com