Re: MP3 encoder

Due to patent problems (because Fraunhaufer enforces their patent on
encoders), there will be no packages for approximately 19 years
(see http://www.patents.ibm.com/details?pn=US05742735__&language=en
--- I hope this is the right patent ---
for licensing conditions see: http://www.iis.fhg.de/amm/legal/index.html).

In addition, if some package use the original source code of l3enc
(copyrighted by fraunhofer), they may infringe on copyright. Have
a look at l3enc's license.

HTH,

Jens