Re: MP3 encoder

Another great MP3 encoder can be found at:

  ftp://wopr.campus.luth.se/pub/mpeg_layer_3

Got this location from the debian-devel list a couple of months ago.
Somebody wanted to package it but I have not seen a .deb yet.

Regards,
Remco

--
AK-47 thrust Uzi SDI CD Ft. Bragg CIA KKK aanslag genetic
counter-intelligence van Balen abuse radar Marxist assassination inkijk