Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 for x86 Installation Problem

Hello Debian-User,

I'm a new subscriber to this list and really new to Linux so forgive me
regarding my stupid question and this long-enough e-mail.

I've tried to install Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 on my P133.
But the installation couldn't be completed because I'm experiencing the
problem I described below.
These are what I have :
	*	/dev/hda1 Win95 FAT32
	*	/dev/hda2 Linux Native
	*	/dev/hda4 Linux Swap
	*	Debian archives (resc1440.bin, drv1440.bin, base2_1.tgz,
root.bin, linux, install.bat, loadlin.exe)
	are stored in my C:\temp\Debian

And here are the Installation Processes I involved so far :
	*	No Setup failure until the following Steps :
	*	Initialize a Linux Partition
		*	I selected /dev/hda2 to be initialized as Linux
"Ext2" filesystem.
		*	I mounted /dev/hda2 as the root filesystem ( " / " )
	*	Install Operating System Kernel and Modules
		*	I selected the medium I will use to install the
system (that's my harddisk)
		*	I selected the partition where my Debian archives
resides (/dev/hda1)
		*	I choosed the path inside the harddisk filesystem
where the Debian archive resides
		by typing /temp/Debian
		*	I selected the directory containing a file
resc1440.bin that will be used
			*	Automatic List
			Setup gives me /instmnt/temp/Debian,
			I verified it by hit Enter, then I got an Error
Message :
			"Cannot read /floppy/type.txt : invalid argument"
			(in this failure the only thing I can do is hit
"Ctrl-Alt-Del" to send SIGKILL to all process then reboot my PC)
			*	Choose Manualy
			Setup Message : The installation medium is mounted
below
			and gives me /instmnt/temp/Debian
			as same as Automatic List, when I hit Enter I'll got
the Error Message.
			If I edit the choise with /temp/Debian,
			I got the message
			"File not found !
			(/temp/Debian does not contain the file resc1440.bin
that is needed to install the Kernel
			and the Modules)
			(in this failure, I still can go back to the Install
Operating System Kernel and Modules Menu)

So, is there any clue to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Hendy