Re: Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 for x86 Installation Problem

You have a very in depth message, which is good.  Your problem is simple.
The rec1400.bin and other files are disk images.  You have to extract them
to a floppy disk using rawrite or rawrite2.  You'll just have to install
with those floppies because all disks but the rescue disk are in ext2
format, and windows can't read that to copy it to your partition.  The
disk installation doesn't take too long.

								Rob