Re: Listing floppy drive correctly in fstab - Need help

*- On  1 Sep, Christian Dysthe wrote about "Listing floppy drive correctly in fstab - Need help"
> Hi,
>
> I have a "stupid" question, but I have been trying to figure this out
> now for too long by trial, error and some reading, so I ask:
>
> I want my floppy drive mounted in /etc/fstab so that I can use and
> app like wmmount to mount it. It all works fine with my  HD and CD-Rom
> drive, but I can not find the right line to add to /etc/fstab to make
> it work with my floppy drive.
>
> I am able to mount it from command line using the mount command. My
> floppy drive is /dev/fd0.
>
> wmmount only passes the mount point to mount, so I have to have the
> device correclty listed in /etc/fstab to make this work.

# users in group gid=35 can rw to disk and assume it is vfat(dos) format
/dev/fd0  /floppy    vfat    noauto,user,rw,uid=0,gid=35,umask=007,unhide,sync,quite

--
Brian