Listing floppy drive correctly in fstab - Need help

Hi,

I have a "stupid" question, but I have been trying to figure this out
now for too long by trial, error and some reading, so I ask:

I want my floppy drive mounted in /etc/fstab so that I can use and
app like wmmount to mount it. It all works fine with my  HD and CD-Rom
drive, but I can not find the right line to add to /etc/fstab to make
it work with my floppy drive.

I am able to mount it from command line using the mount command. My
floppy drive is /dev/fd0.

wmmount only passes the mount point to mount, so I have to have the
device correclty listed in /etc/fstab to make this work.

TIA for help.

Regards,
Christian Dysthe
E-mail: cdysthe@oddbird.dyndns.org