Re: Video For Linux

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, Matt Kopishke wrote:

I was using bttv last week with 2.2.4... but I had the <<brillant>> idea
to reinstall debian... and... also upgraded to 2.2.12. Well, all is ok,
but when I do "modprobe bttv card=6" the system crashes completly. Any
ideas?

->Well, read the docs. You must pass the card parameter to bttv in order
it can recognize your card. Also, try to pass the type parameter to
tuner module (i'm using type 1). Perhaps is not properly setuped and you
see B/W.

bye.