Re: Another try - help to fix arrow keys in X

*- On 23 Mar, Kent West wrote about "Another try - help to fix arrow keys in X"
> Another try....
>
> Anyone know how to fix my non-functioning arrow keys, page-up/down keys,
> etc in X? They work fine in the console mode. Not having these keys is
> pretty crippling.
>
> Thanks!

What does xev say about them? (put the cursor over the window and hit
the keys).  Perhaps you have the wrong keyboard layout defined in your
XF86Config file.  What do you have in there under the Keyboard section?

--
Brian