Re: Pagode - Samba System Manager

On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 02:09:10PM +0000, Anahuac wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is my first message to this list. My name is Anahuac and I live in
> Joao Pessoa - Paraiba - Brazil.
>

> I have this project named Pagode [1], developed in Shell Script with PHP
> interface [2].
> I'm working on it for the last year and half and it's pretty mature now.
> In Brazil it's very well knowed and some people start to ask me why it has
> no Debian package? Today Pagode can be installed trought a very nice PHP
> interface but, of course I use Debian, and all this users in the
> pagode-users discussion list, wants just do apt-get install pagode.
> So I talk with some brazilians Debian Developers asking to make the Pagode
> .deb package, but I'm not getting any help until now.
> That's why I'm writing to you. I really want to see Pagode as an Debian
> Package.
> Before anybody asks: yes it is in Enlgish now. In fact, it is in Portuguese
> and Spanish too.
>
> Well, this is it.
>
> Regards,
>
> Anahuac
>
> 1- To download Pagode:
> http://www.anahuac.biz/lesp/projetos/pagode-0.5.8.tar.gz
> 2 - Some ScreenShots: http://fotos.anahuac.biz/album41
> 3 - Portuguese Home Page:
> http://www.anahuac.biz/lesp/index.php?id_menu=24&tipo=3
Hi Anahuac,
for help on developing a debian packages, you need to join the
debian-mentors list. Also take a look at a new translation of my debian
software development diagram now in pt_BR. I'd appreciate any comments.
look for 'current debian diagram - PNG - pt_BR'.
http://debian.home.pipeline.com
Cheers,
Kev