Re: Debian package installation

On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 11:09:24PM +1100, David Schulberg wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have a Debian package which starts a service set up by having
> ‘dh_installinit’ in my rules file.
>
> I want the service to start every time my computer boots up.
>
> Does it have to fire up also straight after I install the package?
>

> Regards,
>
> David Schulberg
Hi David,
I think you might want to ask your question on the 'debian-mentors' list
as its a list for beginning people seeking packaging advice. Also, there is the
'debian-devel' list, but its for people asking question about debian
developement which includes packaging.
although someone here may be able to help you as well.
-K
|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|