plasma 5 on Debian testing missing window decorations?

Hi everybody,

I've just upgraded my system and since I did that I'm struggling to get the desktop environment back on track.

So far, with sddm installed and all plasma-* packages as well I can get past through log in but when I open dolphin or konsole I have no window decorations, the alt+tab doesn't work and also in systemsettings->application style->window decorations the system crashes.

Am I missing a possible package? Is the desktop environment working at all?

Thanks in advance!

--
-- Gonzalo Gorosito