Re: pptp-based vpn

On 14/08/15 23:03, Brian wrote:
On Fri 14 Aug 2015 at 09:08:30 +0100, Martin Read wrote:
And yes, the law does distinguish between broadcast programmes and live
internet streaming (e.g. the BBC's live coverage of the World Snooker

No it doesn't. Watching BBC News being streamed live with get_iplayer is
regarded as equivalent to receiving the same channel from a satellite or
terrestrial transmitter.

Please read *the entirety* of the sentence you split in half to tell me I'm wrong, not just the first half.