VirtualBox 5.0.28 USB-Problem

Hello,

when booting Wheezy I get a lot of messages of the type

"udev ... failed to execute /usr/share/../VBoxCreateUSBNode.sh ..."

Looking through the internet (without google) I found that this is
probably due to the fact that my /usr is a separate partition that is
not mounted at the time udev is trying to set up the VM USBNodes.

So I copied "VBoxCreate...sh" to a new folder /opt/virtualbox and
changed the file "/etc/udev/rules.d/60-vboxdrv.rules"  by commenting out
the 'old' statements ( with #) and inserting the appropriate new
statements pointing to the changed location of the script.

When booting the system udev is still looking for the script at
/usr/share/...

Is there any other change I should make in order to get that to work?

Thanks for any hint.

--

K.D.J.