Re: Issue with Orca Screen Reader

You don't install debian that way.

To install debian you boot the disk and at the beep hit s then hit
enter.  Orca is not used to install debian, that's done using espeakup.
If it works, you'll be asked which language to use.  A numbered list of
languages will be spoken and you choose your number type it in at the
prompt and hit enter.
I have been totally blind all of my life and just finished a debian
install yesterday.
Pretty far into the installation you'll get the opportunity to install
desktops like cinnamon lxde and mate.  Mate apparently is the most
accessible of these.
I had no help with the debian installation either and that's because
enough instructions got spoken I was able to do it by myself.  So, now
that you know how to start an install process let's see how you do.