Re: Seeing progross during fsck on boot

On Sun, 4 Sept 2022 at 00:18, Charles Curley
<charlescurley@charlescurley.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Sep 2022 22:57:19 +1000 David <bouncingcats@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I imagine that could be overcome by copying the above service file to
> >   /etc/lib/systemd/system/systemd-fsck-root.service and editing the
> > above ExecStart line to use /sbin/fsck instead.
>
> I believe on Debian that should be
> /etc/systemd/system/systemd-fsck-root.service

Hi Charles, yes thanks for picking up that edit mistake, it was supposed to
be a simple change (lib --> etc) but I neglected to delete the 'lib'.

Also I noticed another error in my transcription of the console message,
I missed the hyphen in the package name, it should be:
Begin: Will now check root file system ... fsck from util-linux 2.36.1