From: Hazel Johnson
Sent: Friday, September 2, 2022
Subject: MSPs/MSSPs and CSPs Install Base

Hi there,

Would you like to target accounts and users of the below service providers in order to boost your sales and marketing goals in this quarter?

We have hands in providing contact information of: -

Geography

North America

APAC

EMEA

LATAM

Technology

# A/C

# Contacts

# A/C

# Contacts

# A/C

# Contacts

# A/C

# Contacts

MSPs

94,353

251,380

56,206

143,765

34,493

81,030

20,118

52,450

MSSPs

78,905

193,410

40,025

80,125

25,859

68,295

18,932

41,593

We can also provide your competitors, technology and industries end users install base.

Let me know if you are interested in receiving detailed information on the above.

Best Regards,

Hazel

Demand Generation Manager

If you wish to not to receive further emails, change the subject line to Unsubscribe.