Re: bounncy keyboard

jeremy ardley wrote:
> My keybboard is getting bouncy agaain.
>
> I can swap it out under warranty but I wondered if there were some
> setting in Debian 11 to ignore the same character arriving too soon
> after the previous one?
>
> It should also not worry if two different characters arrive closely spaced.

  your desktop may have some adjustment capabilities that
might help.

  i was having some keyboard issues a few weeks ago but it
turned out to be the connection was not good so i put a
large rubber band on the two ends of the respective USB
cables to tie them together more tightly and that solved
the issue.  i use a rather long cable.

  songbird