Re: Need some advice please.

I should have thought of that.  Thank you for your help.  I need to start writing down everything I do so I don't forget again.

On 5/4/23 8:53 PM, David Christensen wrote:
On 5/4/23 17:43, Maureen L Thomas wrote:
On 5/4/23 8:26 PM, David Christensen wrote:
So, your Lenovo Think[Center|Light|Pad|Station] has two (2) USB 2.0
or 3.0 type-A ports?

Can you plug the mouse and the keyboard into the hub, plug the hub
into the computer, and plug the USB HDD into the computer?

The mouse is plugged into the computer back and the keyboard is plugged into the USB hub.  I could unplug the mouse and use it for the hard drive.  That would probably work but I would have to do everything with the keyboard if I remember how to not use a mouse, LOL.  But it would work, yes?

Unplug the mouse from the computer and plug it into the hub, then plug the USB HDD into the computer; everything should work.

David