Re: swap-fle on arm64, need to disable, how?

On 01/10/2023 01:16, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Sat, Sep 30, 2023 at 01:50:57PM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
cnc@rpi4:/etc$ sudo dphys-swapfile swapoff
sudo: dphys-swapfile: command not found
unicorn:~$ apt-cache search dphys swap
dphys-swapfile - Autogenerate and use a swap file

From my point of view, "command not found" is a clear sign that /dev/zram0 is created by some other package. I have never tried to setup ZRAM, so I have no idea if some amount of RAM may be preallocated even when /dev/zram0 is not added to swap. From my point of view, instead of installing additional packages, it is better to find its current configuration. At least it will ensure that all RAM is available for applications.

I posted a link to ArchLinux wiki with hope that it may contain some hints how to configure ZRAM and thus how to disable it.