Re: swap-fle on arm64, need to disable, how?

> There I disagree, Greg, it makes a handy download tool, directly from
> wherever, directly to the machine that needs it.  That, apt/synaptic and git
> are the major net tools I use.  Obviously I'm not trying to run them
> simultaneously. Every machine here 7 ATM, can browse the net, making it very
> easy to keep them up to date.

Do you have some big honking KVM to multiplex all those machines
onto your screen and keyboard, or do you actually have 7 screens and
7 keyboards and you need to walk over from one to the other?

Personally, I think I'd do neither: I'd have all those little buggers
headless and control them exclusively remotely via SSH (there could be
some alternatives like remote desktop or web-server UIs, but I find the
command line just a lot more convenient).
[ That's what I do with my BananaPi and my Odroid servers.  ]

        Stefan