Re: Help ! No syslog anymore

Am 12.11.23 um 08:18 schrieb Bhasker C V:
Hi,
I have tried removing PrivateTmp=no in the rsyslog service file and it still doesnt work

I assume you mean PrivateTmp=yes?

I  have removed the service file which I had created too.
I found that when I run the daemon manually, it works well. Hence I have disabled rsyslog and I have put the daemon startup in my rc-local

But yes, removing PrivateTmp doesnt help.
I am happy to troubleshoot this if anyone wants me to be a QA for this.

As a first step, please share your complete rsyslog config *verbatim*

Michael

[Not subsribed to debian-user, so please CC on replies]