Re: I like DDTS

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 02:35:55AM +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
> I wish to express thankfulness formally to people who work for DDTS.
> Translated descriptions are our long time dream, unimplemented yet.

Maybe we can get a debian-ddts list where you can subscribe to the
reports?

I too think it is important, but I can also understand the frustration
of getting onsolicited email. A list would allow people to get access if
they wanted.

Ben

/                   Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux                  \