Re: dxvk requires libvulkan-1.lib + other questions

> You'll need to figure out how to build the vulkan dlls from source
> using winegcc or mingw.

Would it be shipped in the vulkan source package or should that be a new
source package?

On 2018-10-18 10:58 p.m., Michael Gilbert wrote:

> Again, I consider what upstream does to be wrong since it will
> interfere with using the default behavior of the wine-development
> package standalone.

So what would be the way to use dxvk if it is not installed inside the
prefix?

> so please make sure dxvk either uses a separate prefix

How would that work? The scripts provided by upsteam will install dxvk
to any prefix. Would you suggest that I hardcode a prefix path that
doesn't honor WINEPREFIX or that asks for confirmation?

>> Finally, should I maintain dxvk as part of the wine team?
>
> Yes, you can add this to the team maintained packages.

Okay, I have sent a request to join the team on salsa!

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Viau
aviau@debian.org