Re: svn management, git, etc

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 11:16:51AM +0200, Mattia Dongili wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 08:34:59PM +0000, David Nusinow wrote:
> [...]
> > Everyone should feel free to scratch any itch they feel like, but I want
> > there to be a sense of ownership that's available if people want it.
>
> David, XSF,
>
> I'm wondering if it makes some sense for you and the XSF to push
> xserver-xorg-input-synaptics[1] into your repository.
> It makes sense for me at least, I suppose I could benefit some XSF
> cohordination and ease cohoperation/help with the package.
> And now that Xorg is modular... :)

Sure, but I think that ideally you should get access to the repo and do it
yourself :-) If you want to do it, just write Branden with a public ssh key
and he'll give you access. If not, we can wait until we move to git in a
few months. Whatever you feel is best, but you're more than welcome on the
team :-)

 - David Nusinow