Fwd: Re: Deity name

Okay, guys...  Now that we've heard all the discussion, it's time to choose
a name.

It is my opinion (as deity project leader) that the concern over religious
problems from the name "deity" are far more feared than actual and ask that
you not consider that arguement in your choice.

So, let's mull over this for the week and then I'll take a private vote
over the weekend.  How does that sound?

The contentants as I recall them are:

	deity
	trove
	pm
	adam
	gump
	adept
	apt

Please fill in any I missed.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

--- Begin Message ---
> Actually, for the moment the Deity team has gotten back to the real
> work of getting the project done.  Would like us to expediate this and
> make the decision asap?

If we're going to change the name we have to do it before we release.
Allowing for some slippage, that gives us 4-8 weeks.  If I want to do
a consultation of any kind I ought to allow a week or two.  So don't
stress yourselves out, but a decision within a week or two would be
good.

Thanks,
Ian.

--- End Message ---