Re: Some new GUI stuff for deity

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

Hi Jason and others!

> I love the packages icon, but prefer the older +/-, the roundy looking
> ones, these are kinda bland.

Ok. You got ye' ol' bubbles :) I took the old ones back.

> Heh, It is getting there - can you make .xpm versions of them? 16x16 I
> think is the size I was using, then I will plug them in and send you a
> screen shot! [ I don't have enough disc space for gimp unfortunately]

Ok. See http://tigert.gimp.org/debian/xpm/ for the xpm's of those.
All 16x16 with transparency. There are still some metaphor's I am not
quite sure of... (we have discussed them here) but I think this is a good
start. I did put both 'conflicts' icons there, the ghostbusters-sign (/)
and the lightning. Those may be subject to change, but at least you have
something and I will see how they look in the real.

Have a nice day everyone!

Tuomas

--
tigert@gimp.org