Re: Some new GUI stuff for deity

Okay, I have put a new screenshot up that has tigerts new icons,

http://www.debian.org/~jgg/deity/screenshots/deity3.gif

It shows most of them.

Behan: You should look at it to be sure you like how the status and
description looks. Unfortunately everyone who as seen it immediately said
it looks cluttered so perhaps we need to do something?

aph has suggested changing 'Inst-Version' to read 'New-Version' which
seems to fit better..

Tiger: The icons look wonderfull to me, but in future can you do two
things,
   1) don't make them transparent - white background. I add a 's
      Background' which has the same effect as transparency but is
      much faster
   2) tar/zip them, it's a pain to download them all one by one :>

Jason