Updated lsbappchk and lsblibchk packages

I've uploaded updated lsbappchk (1.2.0) and lsblibchk (1.2.0) packages
to the freestandards.org ftp site (beta area). Changes include:

- Resynchronisation with LSB database
- Adds support for PPC32
- Renumbering for lsb 1.2 spec release

Unless there are relevant updates to the LSB database or bug reports
then the IA32 versions of the packages will be frozen for the formal
certification program. I am seeing some symbol versioning errors on my
system from lsblibchk but perhaps I just need a more recent version of
libc and so would like some confirmation that the database is correct.

The PPC32 and IA64 versions are still fairly experimental. Development
of these will continue and releases made in the beta area after the
IA32 version has been frozen.

Chris
--
cyeoh@au.ibm.com