regarding invalid boot-floppies 2.2.14

Richard Braakman <dark@xs4all.nl> writes:

> > arm ???
> > - floppies  ???
> > ARM will not release with 2.2 as there is no way to install it.
> > Maybe 2.2.1 if people are providing boot-stuff.
>
> Yes, they are rather late with their boot-floppies.   But I see
> 2.2.14 ones for ARM in Incoming now.  This is still a problem because
> it's a binary upload and the boot-floppies source is still at 2.2.13.
> There have been a lot of communication problems with the ARM porters;
> I hope they can work out this one.

I have bumped up the CVS version to 2.2.15, skipping 2.2.14, due to
the possible confusion cause by the bugs in the ARM porters.

Note: I haven't heard *one* *word* from ARM guys since I got that one
patch months ago.  No patches, no communication.  They are succeeding
at pissing me off.

FYI, I do allow porters to do releases on their own.  I simply require
that they annouce that to the list, that they tag the sources and burn
the changelog with their name and the date, and other pretty much
basic stuff that one should do for release mgmt.

So anyhow, just a heads up -- the next boot-floppies will be 2.2.15;
2.2.14 is to be avoided.