Re: debian boot floppies almost ready ...

On Sun, May 28, 2000 at 08:25:08PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> it's just a scanf to a buffer then a strcpy of the buffer that is sent back. I
> did it in a hurry, but it should be easy to fix i think ...
I think I found it. atonum does not work in the -bf version, I replaced it
with atoi and it works fine AFAICS. What is atonum anyway, I did not find it
in my C books. Is there any difference to atoi? Where is atonum defined?
(I am just curious, some computer scientist around to explain?).

I propose to replace all atonum calls in the amiga-fdisk source by atoi.
Comments? I can build a package on kullervo tomorrow.

Christian