Re: Release-critical Bugreport for May 19, 2000

On 00-05-20 Etienne Bernard wrote:
> On Sat, May 20, 2000, Christian Kurz wrote:
> > > Package: ippl (debian/main)
> > > Maintainer: Hugo Haas <hugo@debian.org>
> > > [REMOVE] at next test cycle, if no fix is available. (RB)
> > >   62784  ippl: from address subnet parsing is incorrect
> > > [STRATEGY] One-line patch is bugreport
> >
> > I have made NMUs for both packages which are waiting here to get
> > uploaded. So, Christoph and Hugo (You get a Cc of this email) are you
> > planning to upload fixed version or am I allowed to NMU those packages
> > to get the bugs fixed?
> >
> A fixed package of ippl 1.4.10 was built by Hugo and is waiting on
> http://pltplp.net/ippl/archive/debs/, but Hugo did not uploaded yet, as
> he is currently away for a few weeks.

Well, I noticed his email in the BTS that he has a fixed package, but
seems like it was never uploaded and so I prepared this NMU.

> However, I think that NMUs are welcome, as he says in his vacation mail
> notice, so I think you can upload it. I'm not a debian developer, so I
> couldn't do this myself.

Well, so, should I then make the NMU or not? Or is their already a fixed
ipppl in incoming?

Ciao
     Christian
--
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member