On Jun 06, John Goerzen wrote:
> Good evening,
>
> This is a formal call for sponsers for the below proposed Debian
> General Resolution in accordance with section 4.2 of the Debian
> Constitution.

I believe this resolution should be brought to a vote, if only so
those of us who disagree with it can know more immediately where we
stand with the project (and can proceed with setting up an alternate
organization that will provide the same level of service as existing
Debian, if it becomes necessary).  I therefore second the proposal.

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence         |        Get Debian GNU/Linux CDROMs        |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>    |       http://www.lordsutch.com/cds/       |
|       Debian Developer        |    Join the party that opposed the CDA    |
|    http://www.debian.org/     |             http://www.lp.org/            |