[ITP] `mars-nwe' Netware Server Emulator - packages available for testing.

 I needed a Netware server for a client, and found out about
 `mars_nwe' via the IPX HOWTO.  There's not a Debian package in our
 archives, but both Red Hat and Suse have it.  I grabbed the one from
 Red Hat, and have created a Debian package.  I would like it to be
 looked over by someone before I `dupload' it.

 <URL:ftp://bittersweet.inetarena.com/pub/incoming> (256k DSL)

 Sorry, I don't have `apt' Packages files set up for that directory.
 If at least two people who know what they are talking about will Ok
 this, I'll go ahead and upload it for everyone.  It's in a vendor
 tracking CVS also; if you'd like that, pull it from:

      :pserver:anoncvs@bittersweet.inetarena.com:/var/cvs/debian

 ... the password is an empty string.

--
A few months in the laboratory often saves several hours at the library.
mailto:karlheg@debian.org (Karl M. Hegbloom)