Re: [ITP] `mars-nwe' Netware Server Emulator - packages available for testing.

On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 10:11:16PM -0700, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
>  I needed a Netware server for a client, and found out about
>  `mars_nwe' via the IPX HOWTO.  There's not a Debian package in our
>  archives,

That's not entirely accurate; there is a package (of mine)
in project/experimental.

My last build (quite a while ago) had big problems; the binary
ran fine but could not be killed. This appeared to be a libc6 issue;
it worked fine with libc5. If that's resolved, fine.

I'm not using it, so go ahead and maintain it. Fine with me.
I received an email from James Troup about this package a day or
two ago also, so check with him. [James, reply coming your way
in a moment.]

project/experimental seems to have fallen into disuse. I used
it for mars_nwe because of the kill problem.

Hamish