Re: Can we have a debate?

Fabrice Gautier wrote:

> Since when do customers or clients in business field have a rigth to
> vote?  (to follow your analogy)

Although very indirect but consumer's purchase behaivor may apply.

> Anyway, a user-vote would be technically very difficult to put in place.

Excuse me, yes I know it. Please ignore it, it's only personal sigh...
Anyway, users may vote in their own way, as such, in an indirect manner.

> And anyway your analogy is very bad. Remember Debian is about Free
> Software ot market. You can expect RedHat to consider users interests
> before their personnal believes. You can expect Debian Developpers to
> do the exact reverse: They are doing what they believe in.

Yes, absolutely.
Everybody doing what he/she belives in but sometime I feel very lonely
just like children, with imagining if there is no user at all.  :-)
--
Shigekazu Noka <mailto:noka@md.neweb.ne.jp>