Mutt & Mail-Followup-To header (Re: old bugs info)

On Tue, Jun 13, 2000 at 01:39:44PM +0100, Julian Gilbey wrote:

> BTW, your Mail-Followup-To header was wrong ("bridgett" is not a local
> email address on my machine).

We are a few with this broken header - at least I noticed 3.
Here is what I think is the explanation. This occurs if you :

1) use mutt
2) have declared debian-devel as a non suscribed list in your .muttrc
   ( lists debian-devel )
3) have not set your email adress in mutt (you leave this task to exim
   or maybe another MTA)
4) You reply to the list using the "List" command (L is the default keybinding)

To workaround this declare the list as suscribed ("suscribe" instaead
of "lists" in your muttrc, so mutt wont add the Mail-Followup-To
header) and declare your email adress in your .muttrc

if the above is correct, this mail shouldn't have a broken header.
(Otherwise ...)

Hope this help

A+

--