fakeroot and glibc 2.1 (problems ?)

OK, so I abandoned libtricks, installed fakeroot and started
building a package with the new glibc2.1.

After typing debuild -r fakeroot, a little later in the building process,
I get this:

DEBIAN/postinst Script
DEBIAN/postrm Script
-- Figuring out dependencies of ELF objects
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: unable to find dependency information for shared
library /usr/lib/libfakeroot/libfakeroot (soname 0, path
/usr/lib/libfakeroot/libfakeroot.so.0, dependency field Depends)
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: unable to find dependency information for shared
library /usr/lib/libfakeroot/libfakeroot (soname 0, path
/usr/lib/libfakeroot/libfakeroot.so.0, dependency field Depends)
-- Compressing/Converting Manpages
-- Compressing Documentation

Although the package finishes building, I see these messages that I have
never seen before.

bash-2.02$  ls -al /usr/lib/libfakeroot
total 34
drwxr-xr-x   2 root     root         1024 Mar 15 07:12 .
drwxr-xr-x  82 root     root        14336 Mar 16 07:07 ..
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root           18 Mar 15 07:12 libfakeroot.so.0 ->
libfakeroot.so.0.0
-rwxr-xr-x   1 root     root        16904 Mar 13 06:55 libfakeroot.so.0.0

Guess fakeroot needs to be rebuild for glibc2.1?

--

 Joop Stakenborg PA4TU, ex-PA3ABA <pa3aba@debian.org>
 Linux Hamradio Applications and Utilities Homepage