Intent to package: abisource

Abi is a gtk WYSIWYG word processor.  I've already been in contact with the
author (he was at Linux World Expo) and he's pretty happy to see it getting
packaged.

This software, while not done, is done enough that I can use it for 90% of
what my wife keeps Word around for and the office at work keeps amipro for.
I'm stoked.

There is no iterpreter for Word documents, yet.  Other than that, I should
have the package soon.  I've already been using it (the software) for a
while now.

The software is GPL.