Re: Beta-testing and the glibc 2.1 (Was: Missing ldd? Have libc6 on hold? Get ldso from slink...

Seth,

If you want support information like this sugar-coated, you can write it
yourself, you can run it through debian-publicity first, you can make it
however you want. I really don't care. Just so *someone* writes it and
posts it to the appropriate lists. That's being part of the solution.
--
Robert Woodcock - rcw@debian.org
"I never knew manipulating the masses was so easy." -jt